Love What you do with Dover
Whether you love to cook, entertain, or host, love what you do with Dover Careers.
Who We Are
From humble beginnings to hosting some of Long Island’s largest events and brands, the Dover Group has been serving the Long Island community since 1974. Butch Yamali, founder of the Dover Group, started it all with a single ice cream truck and has grown the Dover Group into fourteen entities that employs over 1000 people and continues to serve Long Island families and brands such as Pepsi, Target, CVS, Food Town, Ford, JetBlue, the New York Islanders and many more.
“We’re an incredible group of hard-working talented people, and when we come together, we can really create something amazing” –Butch Yamali, CEO/Founder
Years Serving Long Island
Events Hosted Across All Brands
What We Offer
Vacation days are available for full-time positions. Vacation and sick days are accrued based on length of service, position and hours worked.
401K Savings Plan
Love What You Do
We Are a Family
In the Spotlight
Awards & Recognition
Digital Marketing Specialist
This role will work alongside our marketing team and is responsible for maintaining our brand by owning and managing our social media presence and brands. The responsibilities for this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Social Media: Responsible for the management of social media accounts across all of our 14 brands. Must be able to maintain and manage 15+ social media accounts. Must be able to manage Ad manager within the given budget. This includes posting daily, responding to customers, uncovering more opportunities for visibility, uncovering opportunities to promote posts, and working with our graphic designer to make sure all imagery is up to date across all brands. We are currently using Hubspot, and the Social Media planning tool will be used to assist with scheduling. This role will own the social media for all of our brands. See all of our brands here: https://www.dovergroupny.com/our-brands/
- Content Generation: Collaborate with all of our brands to create compelling content in a variety of formats for social media. This includes creating videos, polls, and etc., any engaging content for our social media platforms. Contribute to the blog as needed.
- Online Presence: Assist in managing the online presence of the company by promoting our events through organic channels and leveraging tracking to understand ROI. Provide recommendations to implement new campaigns to increase awareness and generate leads.
- Must have experience managing social media channels and using tools like Instagram stories, Facebook stories, and Instagram live. We currently use Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, and Instagram. Must have experience managing social accounts on these channels.
- Hubspot experience is preferred, but not required.
The ideal candidate for this role has a flexible schedule. We are a restaurant and hospitality business and the candidate may be required to attend and cover events hosted by the company. This candidate may need to attend events and cover them on social media. So their schedule needs to be flexible.
This is a full-time role based out of our Freeport, New York office. We offer a competitive salary, 401K, and health benefits to our full-time employees.
About The Dover Group:
The Dover Group has been proudly serving Long Island for over 100 years. We employ over 1000 employees across all 14 of our brands and have hosted over 500,000 events. We are more than just numbers, we are hard-working, we have fun, and more than anything we are a family. So join the Dover family today. Learn more about us at: https://www.dovergroupny.com/careers/
We are currently seeking an experienced administrative assistant to work with the partners in handling a variety of administrative tasks.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answering phones and greeting clients.
- Calendar management; scheduling/coordinating in-person and virtual meetings with clients.
- Case preparation for meetings and group presentations.
- Scanning, filing, faxing and keeping our database organized.
- Assist partners in managing case files, invoices for vendors, and main office supplies
- Process incoming/outgoing mail.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication and telephone skills are required; this includes both written and verbal communications.
- Can prioritize workflow and understand urgency.
- Is highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable with technology; can use the internet with ease and can enter data quickly and with accuracy.
- Must have experience using Outlook for scheduling, Excel and Word.
- Experience working with a financial services company a plus but not required.
Must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
Job Type: Full-time
CDL Drivers, Packout, and Sales
Dover Beverage is currently seeking both full-time and part-time CDL drivers, packout, and sales roles.
The Dover Group is currently seeking seasonal concession staff to serve our guests at a variety of our locations.
The Dover Group is currently seeking waitstaff for its MaliBlue restaurant, located in Lido Beach.
Off Premise Waitstaff
The Dover Group is currently seeking waitstaff to help serve our Dover Catering guests.
Dream Events Staff
Our Dream Events team is currently seeking staff to help bring our events to life by setting up, greeting guests, and assisting with other event tasks.
Join The Dover Family
We’re so excited that you’re interested in being a part of the Dover family. In order to apply for one of our current positions, please download the paper application, and upload it along with your resume to the form below. We look forward to receiving your application.